Sorry, this job has expired.
401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
Reliable Contracting Group, one of the nation's premier military and commercial fueling Prime contractors, is seeking a Project Assistant for our Louisville, KY office.
We offer excellent medical/dental coverage, flexible benefits, 401(k) with generous match after a waiting period, comfortable work environment, free parking, and more!
• Federal construction experience is a plus.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Well-organized, dependable.
• Work closely with Project Manager, client/owner, and other team members to manage and control project changes.
• Provide the Project Manager with accurate, detailed, and timely information for decision-making.
• Actively assist Project Manager in cost control, cost monitoring, and cost reporting.
• Facilitate project closeout elements, such as punch list, as-built drawings, and O and M Manuals.
• Create, submit, and track RFI’s and as-built drawings.
• Track and report daily work activities on-site via Field Supervisors.
• Collect and report required daily documentation from subcontractors as needed via Field Supervisors.
• Written and verbal communication skills.
• Accomplished interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Full-time, Monday-Friday.
Please respond in complete confidence via e-mail with your resume attached by clicking "Apply now". No phone calls.
Reliable Contracting Group LLC is an EEO/AA E-Verify employer.